GCE ‘O’ level grades in any 2 subjects:
GCE ‘N’ level passes in Mathematics or Science* and 2 other subjects:
* Mobile Robotics, Smart Electrical Technology, Mechanical Design & Automation, Internet of Things Applications, and Mobile Web Applications subjects can be used in lieu of Science for admission to this Nitec course.
- Applicants for this course must ensure that they are free from colour appreciation deficiency.
- Applicants applying for this course must attend an interview and pass an aptitude test for admission.
- Students will be required to purchase training materials which will cost about $1,000 for the 2-year course. This is in addition to the course fees. Students can keep their materials at the end of the course.
- Students will be required to purchase a Laptop for the course. This is in addition to the course fees. Financial assistance is available to eligible students under ITE Opportunity
Fund subject to terms and conditions. For more details on the minimum laptop specifications, please click here.