Nitec graduates of the following courses with minimum GPA of 2.8 (inclusive of CCA bonus points):
- Aerospace Machining Technology
- Digital & Precision Engineering
- Laser & Tooling Technology
- Machine Technology
- Medical Manufacturing Technology
- Precision Engineering (Aerospace / Injection Mould / Machining / Press Tool / Tool & Mould)
Students will be required to purchase a Laptop for the course. This is in addition to the course fees. Financial assistance is available to eligible students under ITE Opportunity Fund subject to terms and conditions. For more details on the minimum laptop specifications, please click here.