Mobility via automobiles is an essential need for connectivity. Without it, people will struggle to gain access to goods, services, social and economic connections. Do you know how these automobiles are maintained and kept in good condition for the road users? You can be the expert who keeps these automobiles running safely and reliably.
Automotive industry is heading towards sustainable e-mobility. Be the first to be exposed to new trends in automotive engineering and its cutting-edge technology. Join this course to learn how to troubleshoot, service, maintain and repair commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles, electric vehicles and their propulsion systems in this growing industry.
What you'll learn
Maintain, service, repair and troubleshoot the systems in passenger and commercial vehicles such as:
- Maintain engine mechanical and management systems
- Service emission control systems
- Maintain air intake system
- Service suspension and steering systems
- Maintain brake system
- Maintain drivetrain system
- Repair electrical and electronic systems
- Service air-conditioning system
- Maintain supplemental restraint system