|S/N || Module Outline|
| 1||Practise Work Safety and Housekeeping |
- Explain the dangers involved in electrical work and importance of safe work procedures.
- Outline the uses of various hand tools.
- Explain the important points of housekeeping.
| 2||Interpret electronic components value and specification - Electronic Components|
- Identify the various electronic symbols and state their basic functions in DC circuit.
- Contrast the types and applications of the following electronics components:
| 3||Interpret electronic components value and specification - Copper Foil Tape|
- Describe the use of copper foil tape in electronic circuitry.
- Contrast the difference between conductive adhesive and non-conductive adhesive.
| 4||Connect circuits and Input/Output devices to programmable board - Instruments|
- Describe the proper handling and use of meters/instruments to measure electrical quantities.
- Differentiate the electrical quantities for:
- Describe the functions of measuring instruments for various electrical quantities.
| 5||Connect circuits and Input/Output devices to programmable board - DC Circuits|
- Interpret the basic electronics schematic diagram.
- Explain the design of basic DC circuit using electronic components.
| 6||Connect circuits and Input/Output devices to programmable board - Programmable board interface|
- Describe the functions of the input and output pin of the programmable board
- Explain the functions of the built-in hardware of the programmable board
Design a block code for programmable board
- Explain the structure of a programming statement.
- Explain the basic functions of various block codes.
- Explain the programming techniques and troubleshooting techniques.