The Train the Trainer Programme is offered to companies participating in ITE’s Training Schemes and to those who are sponsored by their organisations. Registration is conducted throughout the year for the Train The Trainer (TTT) Programme (modular
Apply Now for Modular Courses (For Company)
Apply Now for Modular Courses (For Individual)
Applicants should possess the assumed skills and knowledge as outlined in competency standards listed below:
- Be able to listen, speak, read and write English proficiently in a clear and confident manner
- Be keen to facilitate learning and assess adult learners through the design, reflection and continuous improvement of learning activities in an array of learning settings such as classroom, workplace and blended learning contexts.
- Possess appropriate level subject matter specialisation and industry experience, relevant for the design, facilitation and assessment of learning.
- Possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills, eg Microsoft Office skills.
- Be able to source and analyze relevant materials from the workplace, library, internet or online databases for design and development of learning resources
Postal and online applications must be accompanied by cheque payments. Corporate cheques are to be crossed and made payable to ITE or Institute of Technical Education. On the reverse side of the cheque, indicate your Name, NRIC no./FIN, Course Applied,
Contact Number and Email Address. Mail the cheque to the following address:
Skills Training & Services Dept (TTT)
Institute of Technical Education
2 Ang Mo Kio Drive
Withdrawal & Refund
Withdrawal & Refund
Date of Receipt of Written Notice
Refund of Fee
2 weeks or more before course commencement
Less than 2 weeks before course commencement
On or after course commencement
In the event that the course is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, full refund will be given. All fees refunds will be via PayNow. To apply for PayNow service, you are required to have e-banking/internet banking.
- For individuals, please link your NRIC/FIN to your personal bank account.
- For company's sponsoring their staff, please link your company's UEN to the company's bank account.