*STEP will be used to administer all ITE Continuing Education & Training (CET) courses starting from 1 April 2024 onwards.
For company sponsorship, you will need Corppass to log in to STEP Company Portal. Find out here how companies can be onboarded to STEP.
*STEP – Skills Training & Enhancement Portal, the new one-stop learning portal to manage all courses and learning needs across the 5 polytechnics and ITE.
Apply Now for Modular Courses (Company)
Apply Now for Modular Courses (Individual)
Applicants should possess the assumed skills and knowledge as outlined in competency standards listed below:
- Be able to listen, speak, read and write English proficiently in a clear and confident manner
- Be keen to facilitate learning and assess adult learners through the design, reflection and continuous improvement of learning activities in an array of learning settings such as classroom, workplace and blended learning contexts.
- Possess appropriate level subject matter specialisation and industry experience, relevant for the design, facilitation and assessment of learning.
- Possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills, eg Microsoft Office skills.
- Be able to source and analyze relevant materials from the workplace, library, internet or online databases for design and development of learning resources
MODE OF PAYMENT
1. SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
Self-sponsored trainees (Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above) can use their SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to pay for or offset the course fees by applying for claim via their SFC account at https://www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit. For more information on fundings and use of SFC, please submit your queries via https://service-portal.skillsfuture.gov.sg/s/feedback or through SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) hotline at 6785 5785.
2. Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Please visit this link for more information on PSEA and click here to submit the PSEA Ad Hoc Withdrawal form.
3. E Payment
The course fee allows to be paid by:
Credit card (e-payment);
Debit card (e-payment);
IBG GIRO Collection;
For company sponsorship:
Company Cheque / Interbank GIRO
Crossed cheque should be made payable to ITE. Please indicate the Invoice ID and Reference No. at the back of the cheque.
You can mail the cheque payment to the following address:
Skills Training & Services Dept (TTT)
Institute of Technical Education
2 Ang Mo Kio Drive
Withdrawal & Refund
Date of Receipt of Written Notice
Refund of Fee
2 weeks or more before course commencement
Less than 2 weeks before course commencement
On or after course commencement
In the event that the course is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, full refund will be given. All fees refunds will be via PayNow. To apply for PayNow service, you are required to have e-banking/internet banking.
- For individuals, please link your NRIC/FIN to your personal bank account.
- For company's sponsoring their staff, please link your company's UEN to the company's bank account.